I have to admit that I was really skeptical about doing an addition and going through yet another big, messy home project. I just could not grasp the final vision. But not to my surprise, Matt created an amazing office space that seamlessly blends right in with the rest of the house. This addition has definitely been the best change that we've made to our house so far. It has freed up tons of space and literally affected every room in the house. And the most impressive part of it all is that Matt completed the addition from start to finish in only 6 days!
The mess during the project...


...and our new office after

Dana that looks awesome. Way to go Matt. That makes the house so much bigger which means more room for Rylan to mess up. What fun. Looks great. We are going to have to get together soon.
ReplyDeleteDana, Your hubs rocks. That is so cool. Where did you get your floors? I am looking for something similar.
ReplyDelete