Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bump Watch

I love being pregnant. With that said, round two has been quite a different experience than the first. As you can see by the belly picts below I'm tracking about two weeks larger with baby #2. I've come to the conclusion that my age is to blame. If two years since my last pregnancy can make me feel this much more tired, sick, and big/heavy then I can't imagine how I'm going to fare when I'm on baby #3 (or if I'm still sane and willing #4). Believe me when I say that my pregnancies are still easy in comparison to what they could be. I have no reason to complain. And my intention really isn't to complain but to rather point out the mere fact that pregnancy is proving to get harder, or shall I just say more cumbersome, the older I get. So I'm thinking that the best strategy is to: 1) pop out these babies as quickly as I can and 2) embrace and love pregnancy as much as I did the first time around. Because let's face it. Pregnancy is a miracle and all I can really ask for is a healthy baby in the end. So here's to loving pregnancy, the good, the bad, and the fat!

26 years old and 26 weeks pregnant with baby #1


28 years old and 24 weeks pregnant with baby #2

4 comments:

  1. Dana YOU are GORGEOUS!! So excited for your family and the addition of another boy! You really rock the baby bump!
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Becky. Hey I can't view your blog anymore since you made it private. Can you add me? dmrjorgensen@gmail.com. I have to see all those awesome adventures you are taking. Miss you!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great at both ages! I'm with you on getting the babies out one right after the other while we are still young! I must have lost my sanity and willingness with 3 because we are for sure done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, you look beautiful pregnant. Having the privilege to give birth and be a mother is such a blessing. Can't wait to see pictures of my newest nephew in a few months.
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete