Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

I know I said this last year and I'll probably say it every year for as long as we live in this neighborhood, but the Terraces is like straight out of a Halloween movie during Halloween.  Hundreds of kids of all ages and parents walk the streets trick or treating.  Many neighbors decorate their homes to the max, play scary goblins, and some even serve hotdogs and popcorn from their front yard.  I love that it feels so safe too. This year has been all about the superheros for Rylan.  He had to choose between his Iron Man and Spiderman suits for the big day. He chose Iron Man and played the part well.  I found it only appropriate to choose the lion costume for Cobly's Halloween outfit, seeing as he plays the best lion I've ever seen.  He was by far the cutest lion on the block.







No comments:

Post a Comment