Okay maybe not a child prodigy, but definitely some talent there. Rylan is just like his momma when it comes to his interests. He loves to draw, color, do puzzles, and watch movies. He can sit uninterrupted for a long time and focus on whatever task is at hand, giving me a nice little break too. Rylan is also a perfectionist. As a perfectionist myself, I haven't yet decided if it's a blessing or a curse to be this way. Let's just say that if Rylan makes any mistake while coloring (using the wrong color, going outside the lines too much, etc) then he throws a fit and wants to start from scratch. I can definitely relate Rylan. Check out some of his impressive artwork. Not bad for a 3 year old.


I actually remember being super impressed with your coloring when we were in elementary school! I remember you used to always outline the shape darker, then color the inside lightly- blew my little mind! He's so cute and yes- blossoming talent!
ReplyDelete