My amazing friend Molly is the biggest Anthro (as in Anthropologie the store) enthusiast I know and quite possibly the most creatively talented person I know as well. I am lucky enough to not only be her friend, but to also benefit from her talents. She insisted on throwing me a baby shower the moment she heard we were having a girl. I know it seems silly to have a baby shower for a third baby, but when Molly insists you throw your hands up and say yes please! This shower was like no other I've been to. Everly's name and nursery colors (fuscia, rust orange, and baby blue) was all she needed to create the most beautiful and fun shower you could imagine. Take a look at this creative genius at work and check out her blog entries! I think you'll be wishing she were you're friend the next time you have a baby. Thanks Molly!
http://anthromollogies.com/2013/12/02/paint-pantone-themed-baby-shower/
http://anthromollogies.com/2013/12/06/paint-and-pantone-themed-baby-shower-part-deux/
https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-mall-terbesar-di-jakarta
ReplyDelete