...three months makes. I can't believe how quickly time has passed and how big my son has gotten already! It seems like yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital. I'm so grateful that I could take 12 weeks off and really enjoy this transition into motherhood. Sadly, the time has now come for me to return to work. I sure will miss the little guy during the day. He'll be okay. It's me that I'm worried about:). I've already given my coworkers fair warning that I'll be crying in my cube for a few days until I get over my separation anxiety. Hmmm, I wonder if I could just hide him at my desk. Just kidding!
Rylan at 1 week and 12 weeks

HE has gotten so big and he gets more and more cute. I hope you have an okay week back at work. And I am sure nobody will tell on you if you hide him at your desk. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHow cute is he!!! He will miss you while you are at work too! It is hard to leave them even for short amounts of time when they are small!
ReplyDelete