Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays

This is my absolute favorite time of year. I love everything about it, from the gathering of family and friends, to the delicious holiday treats, scents of cinnamon and winter greenery, twinkling Christmas lights, and the sound of beautiful Christmas music that reminds us of why we celebrate the season. The holidays were extra special this year because of our little man, Rylan. Although he doesn't understand Christmas and all its meaning yet, its still exciting to pretend like he can tell the difference between Christmas Day and any other day. We enjoyed every moment of this holiday season and can't wait for all the wonderful Christmas's to come with our growing family.










3 comments:

  1. He is getting so big. He looks like he enjoys sitting up in the bumbo. Did Santa bring him a new chair also and some toys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, I love your two family pics! Rylan is getting so big! What a cuttie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks just like you! Soooooo cute- I love his little thighs!

    ReplyDelete