- I finally saw my Aunt Linda and her family after 15 years! She drove to San Antonio over the long New Year's weekend just to visit us. Matt, Mark, and Shawn golfed while Linda, Sierra, and I shopped and spent an entire afternoon making Oma's authentic Indonesian food. Yummy!
- Rylan had his 4 month check up. He's 16.1 lbs and 26 inches. That's 75% in weight and 90% in height. What a big boy!
- Rylan started eating solids. We began him on rice cereal a couple times a week and gave him sweet potatoes for the first time the other day with no problems. As you can tell by his pictures, he's a great eater! Rylan is also sitting up very well on his own, gives deep belly laughs, sleeps through the night, and "blows raspberries". He gets more and more fun every day.
- Matt is renovating 5 houses and managing 3 apartment complexes right now. This is the most work he's had at one time and it's definitely keeping him busy. I'm so proud of him and how hard he works for our family.
- Work for me has been crazy busy to say the least. Labatt recently purchased a food distribution company in New Mexico and the acquisition has brought lots of additional work. It's good though. I don't mind a little bit of stress to keep me on my toes and staying productive.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Busy Bees
I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of a very busy life. Between work, baby, Young Women and Scout callings, and various other activities there isn't much time for anything else. But I honestly wouldn't want to change a thing. Some events since the last post:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

NayNay! I'm glad to hear work is going well and that Matt's keeping enough work too! Rylan is just TOO cute! I swear- he looks just like your baby pictures! I think you need to post your famous one along side one of Rylans for all the world to see! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHello, I don't know you, but I came across your page on one of my friends' pages. Just wanted to say you're a beautiful couple with a beautiful baby boy! Truly Blessed!
ReplyDeleteWow Rylan has gotten so big! He is so cute! I was glad to see some new pic of him! Glad to hear you are all doing well!
ReplyDelete