Rylan is at the age where he wants his hands on everything in sight. And man oh man is he quick! I was holding him on my lap in church the other day and as I reached for the program he grabbed it out of my hands quicker than I could react. And what does he do with it once he's got his death grip on the object? It's in his mouth in no time flat! No wonder kids are always sick. I set Rylan down on the living room floor and left him for literally two minutes. When I came back he had rolled across the room and had Matt's dirty shoe in his mouth. Nasty! Some of his favorite things to chew on: His own hands and feet, socks, paper, wet washcloth from bath time and feeding spoons. Do you notice a trend? None of these objects are actually intended to chew on. Who would have thought Rylan would rather chew on a sock than an actual chew toy. Whatever makes him happy is fine by me (as long as its not a shoe).


Haa ha! What a cutie! Maybe he's just practicing for all the yummy snacks you're gonna make for him when he's older- Heaven knows as well as I do how yummy snacks at Dana's house are! :)
ReplyDeleteHe really is such a cutie pie! I especially love the picture with the spoon... it's like he is saying "Hey mom- what's for dinner?" only it is in a sweet baby-kind of voice, not in a weird deep man-voice. You know what I mean?
ReplyDeleteWow he is getting so big! It is so funny how babies love to eat and play with everything that they are not supposed to!
ReplyDelete