Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Best Age

Rylan and Dad at Rylan's 6 Month Appointment

People have always told me that 6 months is the best age. So far, every stage has been even better than the last, but I'm really starting to believe that it can't get much better than 6 months. Rylan is such a happy baby and just laughs, smiles, babbles, cuddles and plays with us all day long.

Rylan's stats from his 6 month appointment: 18.45 lbs (70%) and 28 inches long (90%). Another milestone to note: Rylan's first tooth broke through yesterday and it came with only a slight fever and a little fussiness. Phew! One down, um.... (how many teeth do we have?) lots more to go:).

4 comments:

  1. Oh, he's ADORABLE! Congrats on the tooth- I want to see more vidoes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six months is a great age! But as you said each stage gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that he is already 6 mo. old! He is really so dang cute! We need to come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Pic! Rylan's such a good baby.

    ReplyDelete