Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mr. Handy Man

I was pretty lucky to grow up with a dad who could literally do anything when it came to home projects. He was Mr. Handy Man. So when I sought out for a husband, being "handy" was a must. Well, I did it! Matt can do it all. Plumbing, electrical, tiling, woodwork, framing, landscaping, etc. You name it and he does it. The other day we had a big plumbing leak and "BAM!" a couple hours later it's fixed. Clogged tub drain? No problem. Custom judges paneling? Easy. I should probably learn how to do that sort of stuff myself but I think I'll stick to painting for now. I'm one lucky girl. Thanks Matt for being the best (and best looking:)) Mr. Handy Man I know!

So I know that I said we were done with the home projects, but I lied. Matt is going to convert our 100 square foot covered patio into an open office. The office will pretty much be an extension of our living room. This will free up our current office and give us a third bedroom. I can't wait to get my hands on our third bedroom to do a little makeover.


Before: from the outside

Before: From the Inside


Daddy's Little Helper

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have such a handy man! I love that Sam is too- but I have to say, I think my handy man is the best looking! ;) Rylan's shirt kills me, especially the little toolbelt- too cute! I can't wait to see your new office and especially the new bedroom! xo

    ReplyDelete