Saturday, November 6, 2010
Gristmill
Today Matt and I went up to the San Marcos outlets and spontaneously dropped by Gruene, TX on the way home for some lunch at Gristmill. I've heard great things about Gristmill so we decided to try it out. The restaurant was located right on the Guadalupe River's edge and had huge windowed doors all along the restaurant that open to the outside and let the fresh Fall air right in. I'd give this place an A+ for atmosphere and a A- for food. I just loved the quant small town charm. They also have market days every month. How did I not already know about this little jewel of a place? All I do know is that we will be going back for some more Gruene! Check out this video of Rylan eating a lemon wedge during lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That seriously CRACKED me up! How funny!
ReplyDelete