Sunday, June 12, 2011

Just some pictures that I like

I've always enjoyed taking pictures and would love to enroll in some photography classes to help me become a little more familiar with my camera. Maybe I will actually take the time to do this sometime before baby #2 comes. Oh and if you didn't know that we are pregnant and due on December 24, now you know! Surprise! We are super excited to add another little Jorgensen to the family. So back to the photography. I do have an adorable subject (Rylan) at my disposal almost 24/7, so I should have no problem getting some good practice in. Here are some of my favorite pictures that I've taken since I got my camera. And let me just say that the camera should be given all the credit for these ones because I haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

Rylan pulled the stickers off Matt's birthday card and placed them all over his body, including his foot.




Some fun at Fiesta Farms with some friends. This peacock was beautiful, but no need to tell him. He strutted his stuff for about an hour with his feathers full span.



Soaking in some California sun this last summer.


Bathtime


Cousin Taylor on Valentine's Day


Winter in the Park


Cousin Taylor's Temple sealing


Feeding the ducks with Lily


Just having a snack.



Baby Peyton Morrey's newborn photo shoot.


Rylan and Luke sharing a kiss



2 comments:

  1. WOW, Congrats to you and your family! That is such great news! I bet Rylan will be a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete