I love my son's sense of humor. I didn't realize that small children could have a sense of humor, but I'm learning that they definitely do. Rylan loves to be silly, laugh and make others laugh. He has taught me to lighten up and enjoy life a little more. I just love how much you can learn from a child and this is one of my favorites. Life is just more fun with Rylan in it!

that is a really funny pic! I love your fam pic!
ReplyDeleteI love this pic of Rylan and Matt. He is such a cute kid- Rylan, not Matt. Your family pic is great too, you are so pretty Dana! Can't wait to see you guys. By the way, what kind of camera do you have? I want to get a nice camera, I just have to talk Jared into it.
ReplyDeleteJust got back from our Labatt Boston trip. Wasn't as much fun without you guys! Personally I think last years was way better! Hope Texas is treating you guys good!
ReplyDelete